Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HOME!!!


After two weeks of traveling throughout Italy and Ireland and a lot of self examination, I am finally back in the states. I have been back for a few weeks now and am finally settling back into normal life. It feels real good to be back state-side. I could write so much about my travels and my feelings of my trip but I don't really feel like at this point I can accurately translate my feelings. It seems like it's going to take a long time for all the realizations to take effect. That's fine with me however. I am just glad to be home. I loved my time in Europe. I will never forget the plethora of lessons learned and the amazing people I had the opportunity to share my time there with. There will never be another group of people like them for me. This has been the best experience of my life. Well I believe for now that ends my study abroad journal. It was a blast. Signing off.

PS: No real culture shock... just the realization that although I am a transformed man, most people did not change at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home